Installing screed underfloor heating – Nu-Heat
Installed in 5 simple steps
- The insulation should be covered with a polythene protection layer and the room should be tanked.
- The ClipTrack is fitted. This holds the heating tube at even spacing.
- The UFH tube is pushed into the ClipTrack following the bespoke design drawings supplied by Nu‑Heat.
- Once the tube is connected back to the manifold, the system can be filled, flushed and pressure tested.
- The screed can then be laid whilst the tube is under pressure.