- The Publication
- How To
- Trade Offers
- Back Issues
1. Who we are
2. What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, email address, telephone number etc.
2) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
3) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
3. What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1) We may in certain cases use your email address to send you information on our products and services. In such cases you will be offered the option to opt out of receiving future marketing emails.
2) We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
4. Your rights
1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by simply emailing us or writing to us using the details on the contact page.
2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you.